Charlie grew up in a smaller church and now has 30 years experience in rural ministry. He received a Bachelor of Religious Education with a Pastoral Major from Mountain View Bible College and a Master of Ministry degree from Prairie Graduate School. As the Pastor of Macoun EMC in Saskatchewan for the past 16 years, he has leaned into his community with the core mission of blessing others. Charlie is passionate about helping others join in what Jesus is already doing in their community and to see the unique opportunities that rural churches have to win, build and equip people relationally.
Read Charlie’s full story here.
- Insight into the strengths and opportunities that only small churches have
- Renewed esteem of small church ministry
- Encouragement and ideas on how to engage rural communities in relevant ways
- Discern and discuss avenues for impact unique to your church and community
Wherever there is need, Charlie blesses. He is relational, plugged into the community and invites people along as he follows Jesus. He makes people feel at home and connected at church and in the community.James Rushton, Brother in Christ
- Phone Consultation
- Online Consultation: Email or Zoom
- In Person
- Willing to Travel
- All experiences are tailored to the size of the group, time allotted and needs presented.
Phone: (306) 634-9284
NOTE: All details for securing the services of this facilitator are to be arranged directly with their contact information above.