James is passionate about shifting a church from being a community “with” prayer to a community “of” prayer in every area of ministry. James serves at Wilmot Centre Church, as Pastor of Engage Ministries. James has been trained in Southland’s Church Renewal Mentoring program for the past 4 years. He is eager to pass on his discoveries of how to ignite a thriving community of prayer in your Church.
- Igniting a passion for prayer in your personal life
- Mining for Intercessors in your Church
- Guidelines on how to run effective corporate prayer meetings
- How to keep a Church praying
- The importance of Journaling
- Discerning the Voice of God; Listening Prayer; Balance in hearing God’s voice
- Partnering with God in prayer and faith; Faith to pray impossible prayers
James models what Jesus does in a prayer meeting; he encourages people to come as they are and allows the Spirit to lead in words of knowledge and healing. James is very practical in his teaching and is well respected in our community.Lawrie Given, Board Chair
- In Person: Retreats, Workshops
- Email Consultation
- Phone Consultation
- Online: Zoom
NOTE: All details for securing the services of this facilitator are to be arranged directly with their contact information above.