Jodi has facilitated over 100 workshops in 4 different countries and is passionate about coaching congregations on how to include people with disabilities effectively within their context. She holds a degree in Special Education from the University of Saskatchewan. She served as a Pastor at Centre Street Church for over a decade and has worked as a Professional Special Education Church Consultant since 2012 based out of St. Albert, Alberta.
- A fresh understanding of God’s heart for people with disabilities
- Practical and effective tools to equip and empower leaders to facilitate inclusion in their churches
- How to start and sustain a vibrant disability ministry in your church
- How to equip leaders and volunteers to serve effectively alongside individuals with Special Needs
- Training on specific disabilities (ex Autism, ADHD, Down Syndrome)
- What is Inclusion? What it is not! Breaking down Barriers to Build Meaningful Relationships and Community
- Caring for the Caregiver
- The Great Commission is for ALL; providing serving opportunities for people with disabilities
- How to write and adapt curriculum
- Actionable next steps
- Access to additional resources and follow-up
Jodi is so knowledgeable and experienced in the special needs world. She knows what works and what to watch out for. You couldn’t choose anyone better!Dorothy Cowling, Special Needs Ministry partner at Centre Street Church
- Phone consultation
- In Person
- Willing to travel
- All workshops are tailored to the size of the group and time allotted.
Phone: (780) 460-5953
NOTE: All details for securing the services of this facilitator are to be arranged directly with their contact information above.