Our Enrichment Facilitators
A Beautiful Gift
We have some incredibly skilled, experienced and gifted people that God has raised up within our denomination who have shown passion to help other leaders be enriched through their strengths!
Imagine it is a bright, sunny day and you decide to tackle a gardening project.
You realize you need to move some dirt, but you don’t have a wheelbarrow. You have a few options. You could use the kid’s sled (although painful, this has been done), you could abandon the project or you could buy or borrow a wheelbarrow.
A beautiful gift from Jesus to us is the body of believers. In our independent culture, we often opt to “go it alone.” We try to figure it out and end up wasting money and time. Or, we get frustrated that someone doesn’t offer us a wheelbarrow as we struggle, grunt and sweat with a sled full of dirt. And in other cases, we end up not doing the project because it simply can’t be done alone.
God wants to advance his kingdom through us. But, on our own, we don’t have everything we need to tackle the project. This is by God’s design. We need one another. God has given our Enrichment Facilitators some of the wheelbarrows you need and they are offering them to you. Our hope is that you will receive the gifts they are offering!
In fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. If they were all one part, where would the body be? As it is, there are many parts, but one body.1 Corinthians 12:18-20 (NIV)
We are so thankful for those who have prayerfully offered to the greater family at this time that which God has entrusted to them. We celebrate the strengthening, growth, networking and resourcing that will come out of Enrich!
Want to book an Enrichment Facilitator?
Here are some helpful tips:
- Contact facilitators directly with the information in their profile! The contact form goes to the facilitator’s email address.
- Some facilitators will have cost structures, while others are in a position to volunteer their time; they will let you know the details when you contact them.
- Please be advised that by booking an Enrichment Facilitator, you agree to have your contact information shared with the Enrich Project Manager for evaluation purposes. While we will not share the evaluation responses with the facilitator, we will use the information to provide any necessary feedback for encouragement and growth. We want to make sure the resources we are recommending are truly equipping you to thrive! These are leaders with a proven track record of doing just that!
The Selection Process
Members of our EMCC National Team made recommendations for potential facilitators who could meet some of the requests for learning that our leaders have been asking for. The recommended facilitators needed to meet the following criteria:
- A strong connection to the EMCC
- Adherence to the EMCC Articles of Faith and Practice
- One who lives the Way of Jesus
- Collaborative, rather than lecture style facilitation
- One who is committed to equipping leaders to thrive as disciplers
Each recommended facilitator was contacted and asked to discern whether this was a season when they could offer their strengths to our family. They were asked to fill out an extensive application if they discerned to proceed.
Two references who have experienced the applicants’ facilitation were contacted.
Letter of Engagement
Successful applicants were offered a Letter of Engagement outlining the relationship and guidelines between the EMCC and the Enrichment Facilitator.