Phil is a Registered Psychotherapist and has been in private practice for the past 25 years. He has a Masters of Counselling and Psychology and a Masters of Biblical Counselling from Providence Seminary. Phil has thrived as the director of a large Celebrate Recovery program for 10 years. He often receives feedback for being an engaging facilitator as he shares his own healing journey and life experiences. Phil is passionate about seeing people set free and live free. He lives in St. Catharines, Ontario.
Read Phil’s full story here.
- Help evaluating and setting up a recovery program in your Church that fits your DNA.
- Workshops tailored to your needs. Topics could include anything from Mental Health to how to have a Joyful Marriage.
- Training and investing in change strategies
- Specialized training and assistance with crisis intervention and traumatic events
- Counselling: One on one, Couples or Families
Phil is an amazing leader whose wise counsel leads people to celebrate because they have hope again. He walks with people helping them to understand grace along with accountability and a wisdom that aids them to move positively forward in their journey.Mike Hotson, Colleague
- Phone Consultation
- Online Consultation: Zoom, Facetime
- In St. Catharines Office
- Willing to Travel
- Cell: (289) 686-7522 – call or text.
- Office Address: 128 Lake Street St. Catharines, ON L2R 5Y2
NOTE: All details for securing the services of this facilitator are to be arranged directly with their contact information above.