Shannon has served as the Volunteer Engagement Manager and Guest Services Coordinator at Centre Street Church since 2012. She has a Biblical and General Studies degree from Briercrest and a Bachelor of Education and a Bachelor of Management from the University of Lethbridge. She is an incredibly engaging facilitator who is passionate about building the Kingdom and engaging volunteers as a pathway to discipleship. Shannon lives in Calgary, Alberta.
- A Biblical foundation for Volunteerism
- Practical tools for recruiting, selecting, equipping, leading and developing lead volunteers
- Time to pray, evaluate, discuss and practice best practices
- Develop a strategic ministry plan around Volunteer Engagement
- Celebrate what God is already doing in this area, and identify areas of growth
Shannon is one of the best trainers I have had the privilege to work with. It is incredible how interactive, discerning and intuitive she is in her facilitation; it is a gift.Dorothy Martin, Colleague
Shannon will travel to you for an interactive onsite workshop tailored to your ministry. A minimum of one full day is required.
Phone: (403) 978-4077
NOTE: All details for securing the services of this facilitator are to be arranged directly with their contact information above.