Dave served as the Human Resources Committee Chair at Bethany Community Church in St. Catharines Ontario for 9 years. He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree with a major in Human Resources. Dave has a 33 year career with the Ontario Government with the last 15 years as Director of Human Resources for the Niagara Parks Commission. In his recent retirement, Dave has established a human resources consulting firm known as Christian HR Solutions. He is passionate about Christian organizations being compliant with labour legislation while confidently helping their staff to feel valued, equipped, included and important.
Read Dave’s full story here.
- Promoting proper treatment of people in our Christian workplaces that is biblical and follows the example of Jesus
- Equipping and coaching leaders to make sure they understand how to use and apply human resources best practices and tools
- Virtual human resources consulting for quick resolution of real time issues
- Recruitment -Job postings, interview questions, interview process, employment offers, employment contracts
- Policies, labour relations issues, dispute resolution
- Organization structure
- Performance management processes and documentation
- Succession planning
- Challenging people issues- job performance, goal setting, coaching, counseling, termination, severance agreements, absenteeism, return to work, etc.
Dave was invaluable as he led us through the succession plan of our Pastor. He is very strategic, looks at the big picture and values the individuals involved. He puts his faith and love into HR and is knowledgeable, fair and just.Liz Froese, Board Member
- Phone Consultation
- Online Consultation:Email, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Skype
- In Person
- Willing to Travel
- Phone: (905) 892-3283
- Website: www.christianhrsolutions.com
NOTE: All details for securing the services of this facilitator are to be arranged directly with their contact information above.