Dianne is a certified addictions counsellor, life coach and ordained minister with 15 years of counselling and leadership experience. She has a Masters in Counselling, a Masters of Arts in Leadership and Management and an Addictions Counselling Diploma. Dianne has a passion to see church leaders informed and educated so they can offer tangible help and counsel as well as to walk alongside hurting, confused and traumatized partners. She brings transparency, passion, hope and humour to some of the more challenging learning that ministries face today. Dianne lives in Innisfail, Alberta.
- Understanding sex and pornography addiction and issues specific to sexual addiction in the digital age
- Partner recovery for the betrayed spouse
- Sexual and/or intimacy anorexia/avoidance – how to find freedom and recovery
- Other Addictions- drugs, alcohol, food, gaming and gambling. Help for the family, knowing when to get help and what kind of help to get
- Mental Health Issues – depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, attention deficit disorder, borderline personality disorder, and bipolar disorder
- Blended Families – how to work with families who have blended through remarriage
- Grief and Loss – breavment, suicide, and other loss such as job loss or loss of community or friendships
- Divorce – working through the stigma and condemnation of self and others, loss of dreams and hopes for the future, trust.
Dianne is led by the Spirit, open about her own journey and is a non-judgmental leader with a strong ability to connect with people and get results in their life.Janet Dillabaugh , Peer
- Phone Consultation
- Online Consultation: Noustalk, Skype, Zoom
- In Person one on one
- Willing to Travel
- In-person Workshops custom tailored for time allotted, learning desired and group size.
- Office: (403) 865-5001
- Cell: (403) 581-3207
- Website: www.standingstones.ca
NOTE: All details for securing the services of this facilitator are to be arranged directly with their contact information above.