John’s entire career has been focused on the financial administration of ministry organizations including Youth For Christ, Mountain View Bible College, Rocky Mountain College and the EMCC National Board. John is passionate about helping leaders understand what information is needed in order to be good stewards of the resources God has made available to them. John is currently retired and living in Calgary, Alberta.
Read John’s full story here.
- Troubleshooting financial reporting issues within your non profit organization
- Creating a chart of accounts that gathers financial transactions in categories that are relevant to your ministry
- Establishing a reporting format that presents this information in a way that is readily understandable by non-financial staff and board members
- Ongoing consultation as required.
I overwhelmingly recommend John! I think what he did for us should be mandatory for all churches. John has incredible discernment and so much experience!Brad Teigen, Client
- Phone Consultation
- Online Consultation
- In Person
- Willing to Travel
- Work with the Church Pastor and the Treasurer
To get in touch with John by email, please use the form below.
NOTE: All details for securing the services of this facilitator are to be arranged directly with their contact information above.